Friday, May 2, 2008

Botlling Fun

I bottled up the blonde ale tonight. It has turned a little darker over the last week and with the addition of the priming solution, but damn if it didn't taste good. I think the sharpness I had detected earlier this week may be coming off of my testing tube. I added chili peppers to 9 bottles, including one 22 oz. bottle, so well see how that goes. This leaves 34 bottles of non-chili blonde ale. Woohoo!

I really want to make a porter (or a dry stout if not) next but finding Munich extract is next to impossible, and partial mashing at this stage does not sound like something I want to do.

It is just about time to pull my dinner out of the oven, but I saw a good quote today, so I am including it here. Quotable Rogue:

It was beautiful and simple, as truly great swindles are.
- O. Henry


~Post-script~

I am on Twitter now as Zalaster, so follow me if you want!

No comments: