Friday, December 21, 2007

Not the king of my own domain

I did it. I changed my credit card during the year this year. It was a simple process, but one that had terrible repercussions. I use GoDaddy as the registrar for my multiple domains and GoDaddy apparently does not believe in emailing you when your billing fails. Thus my spiritlurkers.com domain slipped into redemption. I called the nice people at GoDaddy and explained the situation. A very polite representative explained that for the paltry sum of 80 dollars I could redeem my domain name. I decided to wait the remainder of the 30 day period and then just re-register because foolishly I have children and Christmas and eighty dollars was just too much for Nov-Dec for me.

I was so wrong yet again. Mr. Jason Falk of Salt Lake City, UT now has my domain name. I have not yet written him to see if I can buy it back. Hopefully after the holidays we can come to some arrangement.

On a better note. Tulip has survived the chocolate poisoning. It has been a learning experience all around.

ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.