Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another post!

This makes two posts in one month! Time to celebrate... Actually, I found a couple of good quotes and wanted to add them but figured I could do some updates as well.

I picked up the brewing equipment yesterday and OMG! The fine family that responded to my freecycle post are my favorite people in the town of Tiffin now. I got everything I need except for sanitizer and a few of the actual ingredients. I am very excited to give it a go now. I think I am going to try an easy wheat beer for my first go, and split it up into regular and cherry in secondary fermentation. I don't have any great expectations, but I am very much looking forward to it.

I can't say enough good stuff about Freecycle. It saved me at least 50 bucks in equipment and if I were to buy a similar kit it would be over 100 bucks easily.

Anyways, gotta get ready for our D&D game tomorrow, so here are the Quotable Rogues for today:

Society produces rogues, and education makes one rogue cleverer than another.
-Oscar Wilde

He that first cries out stop thief, is often he that has stolen the treasure.
-William Congreve

No comments: