Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Partrick's Day

It's been a month since I blogged and a lot has happened, but for now I want to say "Slainte!" to all my fellow (and faux) Irishmen out there. I have always been proud of my Irish heritage and this is one of my favorite days of the year. In a break with tradition I am actually not knocking back a few the year.

On that subject however, I am going to try homebrewing. I have been reading up on it a lot actually thanks to the Sam Adams ads for their brew challenge. Thanks to Freecycle I have procured much of the needed equipment. (I actually pick it up tomorrow.) Now I have to decide what to brew first.

In other news, I have been sucessful in going back on my diet. I have lost 20 lbs. so far! I have taken over as DM in our Thurs night sessions. Since I have been slacking on my writing it is a good creative outlet.

No quotable rogues for today, but I will keep an eye out for more.

Erin Go Braugh for you Irish supporters and Póg mo thóin to those who aren't.

No comments: