Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hospitals

I absolutely loathe hospitals. It doesn't rise to the irrational abhorrence I have of nursing homes, but it's bad enough on it's own, trust me.

So my wife is sick. She is in a lot of pain that I cannot do anything about. So in turn, I was a raging asshole at times yesterday. This was mostly directed at medical professionals. (Not to the nurses though, God knows they get the worst from both ends.) So yeah, I am very happy to be home and away from that place, though I hate my wife being there alone. So in my frustration at this dichotomy, I am sitting here blogging.

Oh, and not only that, but my phone is out and mediacom is taking forever to fix it, so I can't call her. I am not a very fun individual right now. In fact I think I will wrap this up now.

No comments: